As the Media Planner, you will be a key player in the design and success of your client’s media initiatives and programs. The ideal candidate has: an inquisitive mindset and takes a mathematical and data driven approach to answering questions; a solid track record of success in achieving campaign performance through your optimizations in Demand Side Platforms, Trading Desks and/or working closely with Digital Media Partners; and is excited by the opportunity to work directly with clients and present strategic plans and opportunities to Marketing Managers and their Executives.
· Drive the design and evolution of rock-solid media plans and testing roadmaps to overcome campaign obstacles and achieve advertisers’ marketing objectives
· Provide training and mentorship to junior staff in order to flawlessly execute your launch and optimization plans
· Communicate with client on consistent basis, keeping them informed of status items requiring attention, reasons for performance shifts, pacing, projections and additional opportunities to grow and improve their campaigns
· Study and analyze daily performance of campaigns, identify optimization and testing opportunities and work with media specialists to execute to ensure campaign performance goals are met
· Support Department Growth by supporting new business efforts, driving product innovation, attending industry events and supporting the company-wide marketing communication efforts
· Collaborate with other Media Team and Account Team members to develop integrated marketing strategies in support of advertiser objectives
· Stay apprised of industry news and leverage available research tools to cutting edge digital opportunities, expand the partner reach media placement opportunities and request proposals to align with agreed upon strategy
· In-Depth Knowledge of Digital Display Space, Ad Exchanges, Ad Servers, Demand Side Platforms, Trading Desks and Levers available for improving performance
· Understanding of First, Second and Third Party Data, How to Buy, Quality of Data
· First Hand Experience buying through Demand Side Platforms or Trading Desks
· Familiarity with the concept and general process around Data Onboarding
· Exposure to Data Management Platforms
· Excellent computer skills with in-depth experience working in Excel
· Technically savvy with a general proficiency with internet technologies
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies
· Strong analytical skills
· Passionate with a curiosity for uncovering shifts in performance
· Strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
· Comfortable with Negotiation
· Ability to adapt and maintain a positive and professional attitude under pressure
· Organized with ability to follow through on issues and pay close attention to detail
· 2-5 years of digital media working experience
· Prior experience with Doubleclick Bid Manager, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Exposure to Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, Email, Landing Page Optimization and Creative Best Practices
West Los Angeles
Revana Digital offers an excellent working environment with a top-notch team, competitive salary and benefits. We have expanded our agency and have significant growth plans for 2017.
TeleTech is an equal employment opportunity employer
Alternative methods of applying for employment are available to individuals unable to submit an application through this website because of a disability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.