Manager III, Sales Service Delivery
Under limited supervision, will lead a team of Sales professionals with a focus on building customer relationships, increasing program revenue and improving current sales processes. This position will serve as a liaison between Revana and client with respect to increasing revenue, improving customer and client satisfaction and expanding the scope of the program. The Program Sales Manger will manage the team to metrics set by the partner and Revana program management as well as manage the team to acceptable work quality measurements set forth by the partner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Hire, train and coach a team of sales personnel on their sales ability including managing to metrics. Evaluate all sales personnel on their ability to make a prescribed number of dials per day and meet a set amount of available phone time. Manage performance that meet or fail to meet the set standard for dialing and talk time. Responsible for meeting designated team metrics provided by the partner and/or program management. They need to manage their team to individual metrics via coaching, mentoring and counseling. Maintains proper scheduling of resources and manage their team to maintain program service levels in answering calls. Insure that his team receives proper training to maintain program and personal growth.
Oversee sales personnel documentation of telephone contacts for the purpose of evaluating the database, along with passing qualified leads to field sales reps.
Supervise outbound sales personnel in the processing of orders that meet the requirements set by the client. Maintain integrity with teams accounts management, ownership and account profile.
Maintain open lines of communications with specified client contacts for the purpose of strengthening and enhancing the Revana client relationship.
Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience required.
- Type a minimum of 30 words per min.
- Working Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Program specific tools/process knowledge preferred.
- 5+ years consultative/technology sales experience required
- 2+ years online advertising/digital marketing experience
- 5+ years sales management experience required
- Direct or Channel sales experience preferred
- Call center experience required
- Strong, confident telephone voice
- Inbound/Outbound telesales experience required.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to interact, learn and coach in a peer setting.
- Strong business communication skills.
- Ability to hire, lead and train outbound sales reps
- Consultative sales experience
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.